Fells Point Food Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Vegetarian Adult Ages 13+
- Private Tour Starting Price for 2 People
Eat Your Way Through Fells Point
A day on the water! Come eat your way through Baltimore’s historic Fells Point neighborhood on a fun and fascinating food tour. Starting off as a shipping port and developing into one of the most critical harbors in colonial America, this quaint neighborhood paved in cobblestone has evolved into an epicenter of art, history, and of course, food!
Enjoy foods that locals have been eating on these very same cobblestone streets for centuries. Take in the sights, sounds and smells of the Patapsco river on this scenic, historic route, walking the same streets that Frederick Douglass once did.
Sample Fells Point twists on classics like bread pudding made of Krispy Kreme doughnuts, and discover the new flavors shaping the Baltimore culinary scene, all the while soaking in the waterfront landscape and classic architecture.
Never heard of Old Bay? Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered! We’ll teach you all about it along the way. After all, what better way to connect to a city than by eating your way through it?!
Book your Fells Point Food Tour now and stay flexible.mIf you chose the option to make your ticket refundable for just $5 per person when you check-out, you will have the ability to receive a full refund (Less the $5 per person refundable cost) up to 24 hours prior to your tour start time.
Join our Tour and Have Confidence That You Are Exploring Responsibly!
Blue Fern Travel is committed to supporting our local community and our partners. When you join a tour with us, you are directly contributing to our mission. Your tour dollars are helping in several different ways:
- A portion of your ticket price is donated directly to Bread For The City; you are responsible for feeding a DC resident in need THREE MEALS.
- Our restaurant partners are small local businesses, predominantly minority and/or women-owned.
- Some food tour companies negotiate tasting prices at the restaurants they visit. Blue Fern Travel considers our restaurants our partners and we pay full price and tip your server 20%.
- We pay our guides a living wage.
Thank you for participating in our tour, supporting the local community while you taste and learn, and traveling in a responsible and sustainable way!