- Vegetarian Adults
- Private Tour Starting Price for 2 People
Enjoy a Culinary Trek through Old Town
Meet your guide and the rest of the group outside your first restaurant stop where you’ll learn what to expect during the tour. After enjoying your first tasting, follow your guide through the historic streets of Old Town, learning the stories that make this iconic neighborhood what it is today.
Visit four locally owned restaurants for delicious Old Town classics and some new flavors. Between stops you’ll learn about the evolution of the neighborhood, from the role played during the founding of the country, to the Civil Rights Movement, to modern day.
End the Old Town Alexandria tour at the last restaurant for a sweet treat, where your guide will be happy to assist in helping you find your way to your next activity.
In addition to the carefully selected tastings and fascinating history, your experience includes custom photos of your tour as well as a recommendations resource for some of our other favorite locals spots.
Book your Old Town Alexandria Food Tour now and stay flexible. If you chose the option to make your ticket refundable for just $5 when you check-out, you will have the ability to receive a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your tour start time.
Join our Tour and Have Confidence That You Are Exploring Responsibly!
Blue Fern Travel is committed to supporting our local community and our partners. When you join a tour with us, you are directly contributing to our mission. Your tour dollars are helping in several different ways:
- A portion of your ticket price is donated directly to Bread For The City; you are responsible for feeding a DC resident in need THREE MEALS.
- Our restaurant partners are small local businesses, predominantly minority and/or women-owned.
- Some food tour companies negotiate tasting prices at restaurants they visit. Blue Fern Travel considers our restaurants to be our partners and we pay full price and tip your server 20%.
- We pay our guides a living wage.
Thank you for participating in our tour, supporting the local community while you taste and learn, and traveling in a responsible and sustainable way!