- Vegetarian Adults
- Private Tour Starting Price for 2 People
Sample the Best Food in Georgetown, DC
Taste the diversity of DC’s oldest neighborhood! Our Georgetown food tours give you a taste of the best eats in the city’s oldest neighborhood as you learn about its history.
- Enjoy handmade doughnuts near a canal once used to transport goods to the west.
- Taste socially-conscious street food that helps feed refugees.
- Learn about the women chefs in DC pushing equality forward while sampling signature dishes.
Once a thriving port, Georgetown is DC’s oldest neighborhood and still reveals glimpses of mule-drawn boats and flour mills.
Discover Georgetown’s transition from a port city to an elite enclave, where people from every continent and many religions lived together and built an eclectic culinary community.
More than just a premier shopping destination, Georgetown has a delicious and culturally diverse history that is sure to surprise you. Discover the complexity of this ever-changing neighborhood and how it came to be the Georgetown we know today.
In addition to carefully selected tastings and fascinating history, your experience includes (electronic) photos taken by your guide on tour, as well as a resource to recommendations for some of our other favorite local spots.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate vegan diets or dairy allergies on our Georgetown tour.
Book your Georgetown Food Tour now and stay flexible. If you chose the option to make your ticket refundable for just $5 when you check-out, you will have the ability to receive a full refund up to 24 hours prior to your tour start time.
Join our Tour and Have Confidence That You Are Exploring Responsibly!
Blue Fern Travel is committed to supporting our local community and our partners. When you join a tour with us, you are directly contributing to our mission. Your tour dollars are helping in several different ways:
- A portion of your ticket price is donated directly to Bread For The City; you are responsible for feeding a DC resident in need THREE MEALS.
- Our restaurant partners are small local businesses, predominantly minority and/or women-owned.
- Some food tour companies negotiate tasting prices at restaurants they visit. Blue Fern Travel considers our restaurants to be our partners and we pay full price & tip your server 20%.
- We pay our guides a living wage.
Thank you for participating in our tour, supporting the local community while you taste and learn, and traveling in a responsible and sustainable way!