District of Cocktails- Holiday Edition
- What time? Events begin at 6:00pm
- How much? $40 per screen
- What’s included? An interactive event with a professional bartender where guests will learn how to prepare 2 seasonally inspired cocktails and get to learn more about mixology from an expert! Recipe cards will be sent after the event so guests can recreate the drinks for friends and family in the future.
- Who can participate? Guests over 21 years old can participate
- How many will attend? 20 slots are available. If the event is all booked- email us to join the waitlist for this event and future virtual events!
- Screen Access to Virtual Event
We’re partnering with local bartenders and mixologists to teach you how to make amazing cocktails…and as always, we’re on a mission to do some good while we are at it.
Learn how to make two drinks perfect for the winter season. Your hosts will share a few behind-the-bar tips and techniques so that you can impress your friends and family once it’s safe to gather again.
An ingredient list will be sent to you before the event so your bar cart is ready! We promise that any advance preparations will be simple and easy enough for anyone to execute perfectly.
In addition to having fun, learning new skills, and enjoying a few drinks, you will also be supporting local people…not just us, but the bartenders who are partnering with us. Blue Fern Travel is committed to giving back and our virtual experiences are no different.
If you think that this event sounds like something your friends and family would enjoy doing together, consider a private event for your group! You can either just book all 20 spots for one of our public events or contact us to coordinate a private event on the date or time that works for you.